Cupping Therapy for the Digestive System
Most Americans don’t even know that they need to clean their colons. They believe that the way they feel and the level of health they tolerate is the way things are, but in actual fact they no longer know what “normal” feels like. Years and years of eating unnaturally processed, cooked, frozen, canned and preserved foods have contributed to this. Having a regular moving digestive system is essential to maintain optimum health.
- Curled up inside the abdomen is about 22 feet of small intestine, leading to 5 feet of large intestine.
- Layers of plaque buildup throughout the length of the intestinal tract, and then compact and harden.
- NASA research scientists have discovered traces of mother’s milk in adult colons, indicating that many people carry impacted fecal matter in their colons all their lives.
- A healthy colon contains residual friendly bacteria that weigh up to 5 pounds; encrusted colons have been at autopsy to weight 40 pounds or more.
- Sometimes there is so much putrid matter that parts of the colon expand from 2.5 inches in diameter to an obscene 10 to 20 inches in very obese people.
- The colon can become permanently toxic and all manner of health problems result as these poisons seep into your bloodstream and find their way to all parts of the body.
- If you consume or have ever consumed meat, poultry, fish, diary products, sugar, processed food, chocolate, caffeine, soft drinks, or alcohol, then you will certainly have mucoid plaque and benefit from abdominal massage and detoxification.
How does Cupping Therapy help the digestive system?
Cupping Therapy externally manipulates the digestive system and reproductive organs. It works the small and large intestines, stomach, colon and reproductive organs.
The therapist places a cup over the Gall Bladder and the Ileocecal valve and applies suction, creating a negative pressure. The therapist then uses another cup to slowly dredging and clearing the Descending Colon, Sigmoid Colon, Large Intestine, and Small Intestine. The treatment takes approximately 20 minutes and many clients find the process very relaxing.
Make sure to drink plenty of room-temperature water over the next several hours and expect multiple bowel movements over the next 24-72 hours.
Cupping Therapy for the digestive system is a great way to stay regular as well as assist in detoxification of the body.
IMR Massage, LLC of Las Vegas