Questions and Answers
1. How long has IMR, LLC been in business? IMR has been serving Las Vegas since 2009.
2. How experienced are IMR’s massage therapists? All of IMR’s massage therapists are State of Nevada Licensed, Nationally Board Certified, insured, and have a minimum of 4 years massage experience. *Elliott has over 12 years of experience.
3. What massage services does IMR offer? IMR offers deep tissue massage, Swedish massage, cupping therapy, reflexology, medical massage, cellulite treatments, detox treatments, trigger point therapy, sports stretching, chair massage, kinesiology taping, CBD massage, and hot stone massage.
4. What are IMR’s hours of operation? IMR is open for business Monday- Saturday, 9am-9pm, and Sunday 10am-6pm. We strongly suggest booking in advance. Walk-in appointments available some days.
5. How do I make an appointment? Appointments can be made by calling 702-482-8585 or book online.
6. What if I have to cancel my appointment? If you need to cancel, please call us by 9 pm, the day before your appointment to avoid our cancellation fee. Same day cancellations are a 50% charge of your appointment, and no call no shows are 100% charge of your appointment. Please understand our massage therapists only get paid when they’re actually working. If you cancel last minute, there isn’t always enough time to fill the opening. Please call us ASAP if you can’t make it to your scheduled massage.
7. What do I wear during my massage? Your massage therapist will ask you to undress to your comfort level, and then give you privacy to get comfortable on the massage table. Depending on what service you receive, undergarments may interfere. When you are on the massage table you will be covered by a sheet and a blanket; the only body area that will be exposed is the area your massage therapist massages.
9. When should I arrive for my massage? Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled massage time. If it’s your first appointment with us, you will have to fill out an intake form.
10. Where is IMR Massage Located? IMR is located at 8872 S Eastern Ave Suite 103 Las Vegas, NV 89123 in the Regal Colonnade Plaza on Pebble/Eastern by the 215 interstate.
11. What is cupping therapy? Please visit our Cupping Therapy page to learn more. If you have any detailed questions about how cupping can help a specific condition, please give us a call.
More Questions? Please give us a call at 702-482-8585 or use our contact form.
IMR Massage, LLC 702-482-8585 www.IMRmassage.com
Deep Tissue Massage – Cupping Therapy – Sports Massage