Questions and Answers
IMR Massage, LLC
1. How long has IMR, LLC been in business? IMR has been serving Las Vegas since 2009.
2. How experienced are IMR’s massage therapists? All of IMR’s massage therapists are State of Nevada Licensed, Nationally Board Certified, insured, and have a minimum of 4 years massage experience. *Elliott has over 12 years of experience.
3. What massage services does IMR offer? IMR offers deep tissue massage, Swedish massage, Cupping Therapy, reflexology, medical massage, cellulite treatments, detox treatments, trigger point therapy, sports stretching, chair massage, kinesiology taping, and hot stone massage.
4. What are IMR’s hours of operation? IMR is open for business Monday- Saturday, 10am-8pm. We strongly suggest booking in advance. Walk-in appointments available some days.
5. How do I make an appointment? Appointments can be made by calling 702-482-8585 or book online.
6. What if I have to cancel my appointment? IMR has a 24 hour cancellation policy. Please call us immediately if you are unable to make your scheduled massage appointment.
7. What do I wear during my massage? Your massage therapist will ask you to undress to your comfort level, and then give you privacy to get comfortable on the massage table. Depending on what service you receive, undergarments may interfere. When you are on the massage table you will be covered by a sheet and a blanket; the only body area that will be exposed is the area your massage therapist massages.
8. What type of products does IMR use? IMR uses 100% natural lotions, oils, and creams. If you have allergies of any kind, please let your massage therapist know immediately.
9. When should I arrive for my massage? Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled massage time. If you are coming in for your first time, you will be asked to fill out a New Client Intake Form.
10. Where is IMR Massage Located? IMR is located at 8872 S Eastern Ave Suite 103 Las Vegas, NV 89123 in the Regal Colonnade Plaza on Pebble/Eastern by the 215 interstate.
More Questions? Please give us a call at 702-482-8585 or use our contact form.
IMR Massage, LLC 702-482-8585 www.IMRmassage.com
Deep Tissue Massage – Cupping Therapy – Sports Massage